Vital Engineering Inc.
Vital Engineering Inc. was founded with a goal to provide mechanical engineering design services in the most effective manner. We combine experience and creativity with a set of tools needed to get the job done.
Here are some of our projects (ask us for more details):
• Development of high speed electric machines with applications to wireless power transfer technologies
• Wind turbine design and optimization
• Design of novel high efficiency photovoltaic modules
• Design of innovative solid state lighting products
• Formulation of proprietary alloys and development of alloy coating machines
• Manufacturing optimization of utility-scale battery systems
• Development of refrigeration units utilizing various refrigeration cycles
• Repair and test rig development for aircraft engine components
• Composite structures for marine applications
Some of these projects led to valuable intellectual property developments for our clients.
We own the following tools for design and engineering:
• SolidWorks Professional 3D CAD/CAE software for design, simulation, and renderings
• Autodesk Fusion 360 suite for CAD/CAE/CAM work
Our key to agility in design refinement is in augmenting our design activities with comprehensive prototyping capabilities:
• Our 3-axis CNC milling machine from MDA Precision helps us make intricate 3D parts from various materials
• Our CubePro FDM 3D printer from 3D Systems allows us to print complex plastic parts
• We use our 3-axis CNC router for machining panel stock
• No prototyping lab is complete without a lathe. Being one of the most versatile machine tools, it is used for machining round parts from plastics, aluminum, and steels
Our network of local machine shops, fabricators, and component suppliers is a vital element in our work